Born in Rome in 1988, he lives in Milan and works as a Producer, Photographer and Filmmaker.
He began his career in 2005 as the assistant of several professional photographers affirmed in many sectors and as the assistant at InStudio photography studio.
He continued to expand his experience also abroad: joining the photographer Thiemo Sander in Paris, then becoming one of the photographers for Alliance & Boots’s campaign in Netherlands.
- He also worked as the photographer for acclaimed theaters and film sets such as Le Rose Del Deserto directed by Mario Monicelli.
The devotion to his profession and the growing curiosity about all forms of expression leads him to discover the particularities of people and distant countries, from which he enjoys realizing and creating reportages.
- During these years his photos have been published in various well-known magazines, newspapers and book covers such as Grazia, Panorama, Vanity Fair, Sette del Corriere della Sera, Il Venerdì di Repubblica and Piemme Mondadori book covers.
- In 2014 he took his first steps into the world of videography. He directed a documentary film for the American band Todo Mundo during a 3 month tour through the United States.
- Emanuele’s work has been chosen for display during the Milan EXPO 2015, and is exhibited in the Pavilion of the Holy See.
- Over the past few years he shot various TV shows for Sky, Mediaset, Rai as a Cameraman and Director.
- In 2018, he took his steps into the world of MotoGP following Andrea Iannone as his personal photographer and filmmaker in the 2018/2019 Season during the transition from team Suzuki to team Aprilia.
- In the same year, he founded the Addictive Ideas production studio with three young colleagues. Here, he gained ample experience in content production for cinema, online platforms, and advertising.
Addictive IDEAS is committed to bringing new and innovative ideas to the Italian media ecosystem.
To this end, Emanuele and his team have been working on many different projects: in 2018 they produced the Detective Per Caso feature film, released in movie theatres in March 2019 with Medusa. Mediaset will soon broadcast their documentary NANUQ, An arctic journey from past to future.
The Addictive IDEAS team is now working on the Syrian feature film, SHUKRAN and on a variety of other projects for cinema and for television. These projects belong to different genres and styles but are all defined by the objective of making a difference using originality and creativity to raise awareness of major global challenges among young audiences.